Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PvP Tournament!

EvE_Hunter - - Events

Canceld because of 0 registrations So in 2 Month, there will be a new start for it

• Event Calendar

EvE_Hunter - - Events

Hello, we make a new interactive event calendar. Take sometimes a look, because all Staffmember can insert here anytime any event! teamup.com/ks3e69e55d8ffb49c1/ Greets Evelator

• Halloween Event 2015

EvE_Hunter - - Events

Greetings! Here is the post, where you can find all necessary informations about the Halloween Event 2015! How i can join? To join the Halloween event, you need a "Mysterious Code] Violet" You can buy it at the WP-Shop AccesCard2.png When you have this item, go to the Warpshop and warp to the Halloween Map! The maps are all safe! The zone 0 is safe too! Why i should go to this event? Well, its very simple. There are the following new Items: NEW ARMORS! HalloweenBinder.png HalloweenDefender.png H…

• New large event managment

EvE_Hunter - - Events

6ljb9t96rz8.png

• Post me here your Ideas

EvE_Hunter - - General

push

EvE_Hunter - - Events

7huej1p8hl7k.png

EvE_Hunter - - General

Push

EvE_Hunter - - General

Why all guys wan to kill the staff team ... mhm but it sounds nice

EvE_Hunter - - Events

Dear Community we have a new event managment. We make event calendar, that show you: -On which day is the next big event -Wich type of event is planed on this day -Will show you when you can sing up for a tournament or something with registration If you have any idea for a event write us your idea on this post: Post me here your Ideas The colours in this calender show, wich type of event it will be Blue: Monster event Yellow: Fight event Red: Random Green: Item event Here you can see the latest …

EvE_Hunter - - General

Post me here your Event Ideas. In this post, you can find the latest event calendar New large event managment