Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• S>/T>/B>

ForMyAngel - - Market Place

Hello Guys, My Brother do not is a member of this forum , then i'll write for him. atm my brother is trading his acc BG 115 with 5 revisions e15 and 1 bh e15 with contour and 10k H prots and a AG 119 with slot armor in same acc for MG ITEMS ... if u want any information comment it or add Lucas Bianchi or Gabriel Bianchi in facebook ForMyAngel

• JuWeeltje Back At Sky-Fighter [ANI]

ForMyAngel - - General

I DONT CARE

• ForMyAngel B-gear 125 u say the day and i say "yes"or "no" :v

• [BCU] Buy Fix Terol S2

i gave it away 9 days ago lawl :c

• Double Mothership!

ForMyAngel - - ANI

Hello Anis , Day 20 ( today ) at 18:00 server time we have double mothership , be on , we need all our power ! Regards:ForMyAngel_Mg

• New Year/X mas

ForMyAngel - - General

Hello Guys, the end of the year is coming and right now I thank all wars, events etc. and we had this year, I hope your dreams come true, you have a great end of year and that next year will be much better, and merry christmas (regardless of their religion) Regards:ForMyAngel_Mg

• MVP Pr0 Gaming Brigade

ForMyAngel - - ANI

MVP?? EPIC FTW :DD

• EpicTeamPlayers

ForMyAngel - - ANI

Hello Guys , I am Formyangel_mg ( your chairman and leader of epicteamplayers ) , our brigade recruit active players , for wars , events , grind , funny moments and others things , for us , the respect is the 1st rule , come on join us , Come be part of this family ! Brigade: EpicTeamPlayers Nation: A.N.I Leaders: ForMyAngel_Mg , Luzif3r and Angenoire ! No Pain No Gain

• S>/B> :D

S> RedThunder Cold Storm Contour Prefix Wizard Of Lion , E9 speed ( 54%) e16 prob effect lighthing S> HolyCross e16 rea S> DeamonGlating 20% pierce + 23% rea , bandit of dispel e16 S>Shining Star e12 rea rest prob e16 , Double of Faith --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- B>RedFire e0>e16 B>BlackHawk e0>e16 CoC or OoO B>RedThunder e0 > e16 B>Bawoo Revision Prob e0-e16 B>Hydregon Veil e0 > e16 OoO or CoC B>ShootingSt…