Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What do you think about: ...

Gandreth - - General

Oh, yeah, 1 sol from over 20 bosses ... really efficient ;p @ Next topic would be: What do you think about nerfing DemonGatling base prob ? 95% is a little high, compared to other weapons, coupled with insane base range of 1400 (show me a std weap that has similar ;p ) it's a killer. Ag's can easily make pierce/rea weapons with enough prob to demolish most ig's. On the other hand making epperiel base prob higher would make those ngc weapons useful (at last other than version v4-5). Just a random…

• What do you think about: ...

Gandreth - - General

What do you think about: So, i was wondering, what do you think about adding soul of laplace and so on into ngc mobs drop ? Dunno if you have some1 capable of doing it, but i know it's possible. In future i'll have lots of other ideas, maybe other players will post their feelings about this, any constructive (and i'm serious, constructive only) criticism will be welcomed with open arms ;] Cheers, LifeWisher

• Game LAG and DELAY

Gandreth - - General

Hi, Everything depends on whether you have pc fps drops or ping problems. Don't get me wrong, but s-f client is quite resource eating beast (especially processor), it's best run on quad cores or i5 dual core ( equivalent or higher). If it's net problem, well, only change for faster net connection (or provider if it's gateway problem) comes into mind. Anyway, try asking GM Loki (he's sometimes on ts), he finds such problems as funny way to kill time. Cheers, LifeWisher

• Game Crash

Gandreth - - General

Hmm, i used to have quite a similar problem, but in my case i got to the conclusion windows firewall is in fault. Even after disabling my antivirus it was still kicking in, deleting files previously designated by avast (in my case)as dangerous. Ofc. it all depends on your operating system and tons of other factors, but hope it might help you. Cheers, LifeWisher

• Question about self-buffs

Gandreth - - General

So, i'd like to ask, why is m'gear final(x2) concentration skill has different timer than it's other final buffs ? Have checked timers and they are pretty off. Maybe it's nothing, but it really throws off balance self buffing, and gives unrequired help to m'gears ;p Cheers, LifeWisher

• MG

Gandreth - - General

It's was always hard to keep the balance of gears, ever since SCO times i presume. On the side note, from what i see, staff is trying to keep the mgear as useful, because mostly mg's on every priv and original serv are either overpowered or useless buffbots. Both states are not acceptable, but as i see on s-f mg's after lvl 125 and gaining proper eq are rather overpowered due to sheer firepower and prob they can muster. If you'd want to change things, it'd be cosmetic changes, like taking a litt…