Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The GM Logic on Sky-Fighter

LaunchPad - - General

Gives old players tons of amazing stuff at old DGA's. Endless hypers, e14 protects, whatever. Now, new players don't get jack shit. You don't even give us hypers? Let's just think about the effects this has. Old players who got tons of free stuff, thousands of hypers, now can steal every SPI a new player gets because they have to buy hypers from them. (Terrible balance. Terrible economy.) Old players get e14 protects to make e15-e16 weapons. New players get none. (Not only do new players not get…

• This place is hell for a new player.

LaunchPad - - General

I'm not sure how you're supposed to get e15, when you need a LOT of hypers for that and you don't get any anymore because GM's decided that only old players can be op I guess.

• I don't understand how you expect people to join this server and compete at SP's and Motherships. I talk to people who have thousands of hypers, tons of this, tons of that, have had crazy exp bonuses, just all kinds of stuff from GM giveaways. How do you expect a new player to join this server, and be able to PvP when the equipment gap between people is so insanely HUUUUUUUUGE. On top of that, I hear now DGA's will no longer give the good stuff, that other players got a ton of. On top of all thi…